Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fit as a Pro: Five 10 Minute Full Body Workouts

Fit as a Pro: Five 10 Minute Full Body Workouts 
Lauren Sesselmann, 2014

Lauren works out alone in front of a swimming pool in a nice outdoor set. You will need weights or Lauren says you can sub water bottles if you dont have weights. This dvd contains five 8-10 minute segments. Each segment is set up circuit style and performed two - three times.

Full Body Workout Circuit: Exercises include unweighted squats, star jumps, crab toe touches, bridge and supermans.

Cardio & Agility Circuit: Exercises include running pyramid, shuffle squats, burpees, plank and gorilla hops.

Jumping Circuit: Exercises include jump rope, jump squat floor touches, skaters, tuck jumps.

Ab Series: Exercises include plank side knee pulls, side plank hip drops & arm snake, climber sit-ups, and the hundred with swimmer legs.

Towel Circuit: You will need gliding discs or 4 washcloths for this routine. Exercises include towel Mt climers, sliding pushups on 4 towels, bridge hamstring pulls, and dragging pushups.

I rate these solid intermediate workouts. Some of the moves are higher intensity but Lauren provides plenty of time to set up & prepare for the next exercise. This dvd is mostly cardio and requires little space. I like the 10 minute formats and am always looking for good little cardio workouts so this is def a keeper for me. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
Fit as a Pro on the web
Fit as a Pro on Facebook
Fit as a Pro on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. I have Lauren's other DVD on it's way to me and can't wait to try it. I hope it uses gliding disks as well since I have a few pairs and like them. Thanks for the review! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. the other one does not use discs IIRC, but it was fun! Both are very unique- Let me know how you like the Small Spaces w/o :)

    ReplyDelete