Friday, April 11, 2014

Fitness Favorites Presents: The FIRM: Firm Cardio


Fitness Favorites presents digitally remastered, first time available on dvd- some all time favorite one of a king must have Firm workouts!!! Stay tuned for detailed reviews of more awesome Fitness Favorite dvds and below is my review of The FIRM: Cardio, originally released on VHS in 1995. Be sure to check the new 2014 Firm workout calendar on Fitness Favorites now.


Fitness Favorites: The Firm: Firm Cardio
Heidi Tanner, 2013

This is a 60 minute AWT (mostly strength) workout led by Heidi with a large number of background exercisers in the mansion set. You will need a variety of dumbbells, a fanny lifter or other adjustable step, and ankle weights for this. They also use an optional barbell.

This is a solid workout, hitting every muscle group. About 40 minutes of standing upper and lower body work interspersed with floor cardio, step, and 4 limb cardio and about 20 minutes of floor work. Some exercises combine lower and upper and they are combined appropriately so you can use the correct poundage.

The standing stregth work includes: leg press, lunges, dips, lunges, bicep curls, tricep dips w/ your feet on the box, hammer curls, overhead press, French press, lat row, lat raises, front raises, squats, etc. The floor work includes a nice long crunch series, pec fly, donkey kick variations, bridge, etc.

I would rate this a solid or high intermediate w/o depending on the poundage you use. Heidi is an excellent lead and cues very well. The exercises are all straight forward and easy to catch onto. You can really work all your muscles thouroughly if you heavy up. The time goes by quickly but the pace is not rushed. I received this dvd to review. 



For More Information, Visit:
Fitness Favorites on the web
Fit Faves on Facebook 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment