Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Get Pool Ready with 800razors.com - Burn-FREE Razors!!!


800razors.com  is THE burn-free razor company! I have super sensitive legs and usually have to use an electric razor - which does not shave close as you probably know. So when I was presented with the opportunity to review 800razors I was SUPER excited, though a little leery. Well upon trying them- I am a convert- these babies cause no razor burn or irritation and provide a clean smooth shave! I LOVE THEM! Even better- the price is amazing! The Women's 5-blade razors & 12 cartridges are only $19.95 with FREE shipping and includes 4 free cartridges & crafted handle free! 


800razors.com offer both mens & womens razors. I had the pleasure of reviewing the women’s 5-blade razor with a 360-lubricating strip fortified with aloe and vitamin E to ensure your legs, underarms, and bikini area are smooth, burn-free, and ready for the sleeveless tops, short skirts and bathing suits you’ll be wearing to show off your fab body! Get poolside ready with the help of 800razors!

I am SO stoked that I discovered 800razors - I hate using an electric razor and it really doesnt work well for bathing suit season. I am soooooo excited for my upcoming vacation where I will be sitting poolside with freshly close shaven legs thanks to 800razors.com. No more razor urn, no more irritation. I know all of you that have sensitive skin like me will LOVE 800razors! I gave one to my niece as she also has sensitive skin and they worked wonders for her as well.

Whats better than a burn free, irritation free shave? A cheap one and thanks to 8000razors you can have both!

Check out their Burn-Free Guarantee:
They want you to try our razors with complete confidence. That’s why they created a BURN-FREE GUARANTEE - If you feel burned (for any reason) they will give you a full refund.
Stated simply, if for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your product, contact their customer service team within 60-days of date of purchase at returns@800razors.com for return instructions. The last step is for you to send them your return and they will refund you 100% of the product price. It’s as simple as that.

For More Information, Visit:
800razors on the Web
800razors on Facebook
800razors on Twitter
800razors on Pinterest



I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment