Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Energems: Delicious Chocolate Energy Bites!


I love these little chocolate pieces of delicious energy. I love love love love them!!! I cannot get enough of them. Seriously one of my absolute fav items I have had the pleasure of reviewing on my blog! Keep reading and learn more about the delicious, chocolately way to stay energized - full of B vitamins and only 15 calories a piece. 

I have a DELICIOUS way to keep you energized: Energems.  Energems are perfect for people on-the-go, who wants an alternative to liquid energy drinks and shots. Do you want an energy solution that tastes great, is low-calorie, easy to transport? Look no further than Energems!  needed.  Available in three delicious flavors: Chocolate, Mint, and Peanut Butter - they offer something for everyone. I loved all three but I think Peanut Butter is my favorite. Tastes just like a peanut butter cup. Only 15 calories in one yummy Energem and 3 is the equivalent of one cup of coffee. Perfect to cure the mid-afternoon lull, instead of a cup of coffee in the morning, before a tough workout, or before a race! I keep a box in my desk drawer & one in my gym bag, you never know when you'll need a delicious pick me up. 



Energem FACTS I love:

  • Made with real milk chocolate
  • Contains caffeine, B-vitamins and a unique energy blend
  • Only 15 calories each
  • Enhances energy, focus and concentration
  • 1 serving (3 gems) = 1 energy drink
  • 3 servings (9 gems) per box
  • Available in 3 flavors: Chocolate Charge, Mint Fusion & Peanut Butter Blast









Energems are a delicious energy product made with real milk chocolate.Energems are a bite-sized, hard-coated gems made to put an extra pep in your holiday step with a special blend of B-vitaminsreal milk chocolate and caffeine. Each convenient, portable box allows you to control when, where and how much energy you need for the perfect pick me up, every time. Check out the stats below:



 Energems advanced blend of B-vitamins and caffeine provides a burst of explosive energy to dominate your workout, keep you going all day at work, or help you keep up with the kids. No more dragging at the gym (or at home with a video!) Energems convenient portable box allows you to carry your energy with you wherever you go. So ditch those bulky, high calorie protein powders for a hassle free box of Energems. You won’t believe how this delicious gem of real milk chocolate can kick a caffeine craving and fuel your body, all for just 15 calories


For More Information, Visit:
Energems on the web
Energems on Facebook
Energems on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment