Thursday, July 10, 2014

REVIEW: Laura Tarbell's Plyo Pilates

Plyo Pilates with Laura Tarbell 
Laura Tarbell, 2012

Laura leads this 42 min workout with 2 background exercisers in a brick gym. You will need an exercise ball for this pilates core & plyo cardio workout.

After a warmup, Laura alternates core focused pilates exercises with athletic plyometrics. Exercises include fast moguls, bicycle, double leg extension, scissors, bridge, single leg jumps, side plank on the ball, ball pikes, V-ups, jump lunges, elevator planks with your feet on the ball, V-twists, plyo lunges, skater, split jumps, roll-ups, plank series, plyo squats, teaser, leg series lying over the ball, and a final stretch.

I rate this a high intermediate routine as some of the pilates exercises were a great core challenge and the fun athletic cardio will get your heart pumping. I am a huge fan of Laura's instruction style and appreciate her cuing, form pointers, and unique combination of exercises. This dvd has a place in everyones dvd library. I love core cardio workouts and this one is like nothing else I have come across, work that core and get your heart pumping! I received this dvd to review.

For more information & to purchase this dvd:
Visit the Tarbell Pilates website 
Like Tarbell Pilates on Facebook 
Follow Tarbell Pilates on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment