Friday, August 29, 2014

HUMANX Women's Competition CoreFlex Belt


I had the pleasure of reviewing the HumanX Women's Competition CoreFlex Belt. Finally a weightlifting belt made for women. Not just cute but also designed to fit our bodies better than the standard weightlifting belt that are usually made for men. HumanX Women's CoreFlex™ Belt is specifically designed to help female weightlifters increase their load, reps and overall training intensity! Get it ladies!  Grab those barbells, heavy weights, and lift safer, smarter, and heavier. I know my lower back feels it when I am doing heavy leg work, which is why I dont know how I lived for so long without my HUMANX Belt! It really helps with the heavy load and my lower back LOVES IT! Available in sizes XS - L and in the adorable turquoise pictures below. 


This super cute, super functional belt is contoured to fit the natural shape of women's waists, the ultra-light flexible 5" foam core fits around hips and ribcage, while the full-width support strap stabilizes the lower back and engages your abs. Breathable plush tricot lining keeps core comfortable and keeps you from getting too hot during those sweaty workouts. For closure, HumanX's uber strong buckle combines with hook and loop to stick through the heaviest lifts, offering single-hand tensioning before/after lifting....and quick release when you want it. It is very easy to get on and off and it stays snugly & comfortably in place while pumping out those heavy squats, lunges, dips, and leg presses. 

Up that poundage and do it safely with the Women's Competition CoreFlex Belt! Its hard to lift heavy at home alone in my little "gym" but with the help of fantastic products like this I can get a killer workout safely and effectively in the privacy of my own home. We all know important lower back health is to EVERYTHING we do so take care of yourselves ladies. Get fit and stay fab.
What is revolutionary? The Women's 5" CoreFlex™ Belt's exclusive core stabilization system, featuring built-in back and front support panels.  Simultaneous and continuous back support and abdominal engagement.  Its a super cute-looking belt that has really upped the ante in weightlifting belt technology! The best of both worlds!


For More Information, Visit: 
HumanX on the web
HumanX on Facebook
HumanX on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment