Monday, August 18, 2014

REVIEW: barre3 Burner with Sadie Lincoln


Sadie Lincoln, 2014

Sadie leads this 43 min barre style workout. You will need a mat, strap, light weights, a small ball, and a chair for this workout. Sadie works out with 2 background exercisers. Modifications are offered for many exercises.

After a yoga style warmup, exercises include pliet & diagonal reach, crescent pose with tri extensions and sweeps, warrior 2 shifts with bi work, tree & rotator cuff, lunge knee pulls & punch out, kneeling drop backs w/ ball between your knees, glute series lying on your stomach, camel, side lying leg series, plank to side plank, leg drops, and a stretch using the strap.

I rate this an intermediate routine. The movements are small but the burn is big! Great form pointers and instruction make this a great routine for all fitness levels. Sadie is a knowledgeable instructor and I really enjoy the barre3 format. I received this dvd to review. 

For More Information, Visit: 
barre3 on the web
barre3 on Facebook
barre3 on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment