Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fitness Favorites Presents The FIRM: Bust and Butt


Fitness Favorites presents digitally remastered FIRM favorites, some for the first time EVER on dvd!  Stay tuned for detailed reviews of more awesome Fitness Favorite dvds and below is my review of The FIRM: Bust and Butt, originally released on VHS in 1998. Be sure to check the new 2014 Firm workout calendar on Fitness Favorites now.

The FIRM: Bust and Butt
Tamela Hastie, Carissa Foster, Dale Brahbam, 2014

This is a 43 minute parts video that is strength focused but also includes cardio. The DVD is fully chaptered. You will need a small ball, weights, and a step.

After a fun ball warmup & stretch, exercises include pushups on the box, lunges to the box, lying low back work, a crunch series, hover squats, dips off the box, heavy bi curls, upright row, tricep dips, rows, French press, pliet series adding overhead press & row, ball oblique crunches, bridge with the ball in your knees, bi series, bunny lunges with static bi curls, dip series, donkey kicks, and a final stretch.

I rate this a solid to high intermediate routine that you can easily vary depending on your poundage. I love the isolation exercises featured in this workout so you can really focus on specific muscle groups and get the right poundage for each exercise. As always, the FIRM master instructors are wonderful and the dvd flows together well. Very well rounded and a good variety of exercises. I received this dvd to review.


For More Information, Visit:
Fitness Favorites on the web
Fit Faves on Facebook 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment