Thursday, September 11, 2014

Amy & Brian All Natural Coconut Juice

Amy & Brian Naturals, a family run business, has been selling coconut juice for over a decade. Sourced only from young green Thai coconuts, Amy & Brian coconut juice has a natural sweetness and well rounded coconut taste without the addition of flavorings or additional sugar.  Available in a variety of flavors (including fresh lime) and sizes, Amy & Brian is passionate about giving consumers a great tasting product.  Amy & Brian Coconut Juice can be found with or without pulp in mainstream and natural specialty supermarkets throughout North America. Find a store near you with the Amy & Brian store locator.  I love their Coconut Juice with Lime it is amazing and gives a fresh twist on their Coconut Juice. 


The coconuts they use are grown WITHOUT pesticides- HUGE plus in my book!!!! Their packaging is 100% recyclable - another huge plus! Their ingredient list ranges from one - three healthy natural items- young coconut water, young coconut pulp, and lime juice! Thats all! LOVE IT

I love to bake & cook but of course am always looking for healthier ways to enjoy my favorite treats. Well sub in Amy & Brian Coconut Juice to some of your favorite recipes & pack in the potassium and delicious taste. Keep reading for fun recipes! These recipes present a healthier, more nutritious way to serve families the traditional holiday favorites with an exciting twist!  I encourage you to try them and share with your readers—this is a great family activity and an easy way for kids to get involved in the kitchen.

Coconut Juice Smoothie


  • Ingredients:
  • Amy & Brian Coconut Juice
  • 2 Mangos
  • 2 Tbsp. Honey
  • 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
  • 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
  • 2 bananas
  1. Directions:
  2. Place coconut juice in ice tray and freeze. Combine 12 of the resulting ice cubes with fruit and honey in a blender. Blend until smooth and enjoy


For More Information, Visit:
 Amy & Brian Naturals on Twitter


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment