Thursday, September 4, 2014

RAVE: Game Plan Protein Bars & Whey Powder



I am pleased to introduce to you Game Plan. They make some super delicious protein/ energy bars that I know you will love. Their Focus Food protein/ energy bars are packed full of protein to keep you fuller longer, and contain caffeine to keep you energized. They are the perfect pre-workout snack. Fuel your body with Focus Food. Also from Game Plan, another product I love, is their Whey Protein. It mixes super super easily, so it is perfect to take with you on the go - no blending required, just shake it up and fuel your body with healthy Whey protein. Their cows are not treated with those horrible rBGH/rBST hormones and their American cows are grass-fed! Healthy cows, make healthy milk, make healthy Game Plan products! Keep reading to learn more. 

Focus Food Bars combine grass-fed whey protein with caffeine (equivalent to a small cup of coffee), creating the perfect mix between a healthy snack with a boost of energy. Keep one in your gym bag for a pre-workout energy boost, snack on one mid-afternoon for those afternoon lulls, and keep one in your desk drawer for any craving you may have. They are super yummy, soft bars - I love the Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars- they are amazing tasting, no funny after taste, and all healthy ingredients. Key features I love: 

  • Gluten Free Certified
  • Kosher Certified
  • Soy Free
  • Non-GMO ingredients




Introducing Game Plan whey protein. It is a super mixable whey protein supplement that tastes great. It is pure and all natural, with all the essential amino acids that your body needs. Their all natural protein is sourced from American cows that are hormone free (not treated with those nasty rBGH/rBST hormones). Whey protein isolate (WPI) is the highest yield of protein available. WPI is a natural byproduct of cheese production, but WPI’s special manufacturing process removes excess fats and lactose. Their low-sugar/low-fat 3:1 isolate and concentrate blend ensures immediate protein release to your muscles followed by the slow release concentrate to make sure you don’t miss a beat. Make your workouts work with your fuel and get the most out of what you eat. Eat great, eat Game Plan!

For More Information, Visit: 
Game Plan on the web
Game Plan on Facebook
Game Plan on Twitter
Game Plan on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment