Monday, September 8, 2014

TLT : Endurance for Movement



Tracie leads this 60 min functional strength & cardio routine in a brick set with an awesome view of the ocean through the windows. You will gliding discs, a stability ball, and dumbbells for this workout. There are 2 background exercisers all performing a different level of intensity. 

After a fun 4 limb warm up, exercises include walk out planks, frog & mermaid low back work on the ball, hi knees, butt kicks, hurdlers, kick -dip-relovet, side lunges, squat & row or overhead press, single leg power jumps, single leg squats & good mornings, kick series, criss cross jacks, puhsups, weighted side plank pulls, disc climbers, plank double knee pull using the discs, lunge to power knee ups, low lunge & balance knee, hip shift squats, disc pushups series, tri extensions, ball core series, disc side lunges, ribcage pullover with reverse crunch, and a stretch.

I rate this an intermediate routine following Tracie. I really like this workout, it is well rounded and really hits the core. As with the other TLT workouts, they are unique & work your muscles in a different way. Tracie is, as always, an excellent instructor. I did not receive this dvd to review.


For more information, visit:
The Tracie Long Fitness website

Tracie Long on Twitter
Tracie Long Fitness on Facebook 

I did not receive this dvd to review, I purchased it many years ago from somewhere I cant recall. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment