Friday, October 3, 2014

Gamebreakers: It's all in the Hands DVD Review

It’s All In the Hands Football Training DVD Set

The Gamebreakers® Pro Player Position Camp DVD Series is an explosive sports training tool like no other! Gamebreakers is a virtual sports camp, as it showcases the best pro athletes from various sports giving invaluable expert training and playing advice!

In the all new “It's All In the Hands” you get to join the heralded high school football players of St. Thomas Aquinas, along with All-Pro wideout Jake Reed and 2013 Hall of Fame Inductee Cris Carter as they take you through warm-ups, drills, routes, and expert tips that will take you to the next level! Don’t just be a playmaker, be a Gamebreaker!

DVD Features:

  • Professional tips from all-pros Jake Reed and Cris Carter
  • POV helmet cam virtual routes
  • Useful hand-eye coordination practices
  • Speed, agility, and quickness (S.A.Q.) drills you can do in your backyard
  • Motivational and self-discipline practices used by the pros

For More Information, Visit:
Gamebreakers on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment