Wednesday, October 29, 2014

#NeutrogenaFaceOff: Use Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes This Halloween!


Are you ready for Halloween? Dont forget to include Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes This Halloween to get your Halloween makeup off #NeutrogenaFaceOff    I had the pleasure of reviewing these fab makeup removing wipes and I love them! I use them at night before bed to get the makeup off my eyes and face & I will most certainly be using them this Halloween to get all that Halloween makeup off. The wipes are gentle enough to use everyday and strong enough to get even costume makeup off. They are perfect to use on your little ones to make removing their Halloween makeup, quick, easy & painless!


Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and makeup--even waterproof mascara--for clean, fresh skin in one easy step. They work great for even the toughest eye makeup! Say goodbye to raccoon eyes in the morning and hello to fresh, clean skin. The towelettes are gentle enough for my sensitive skin and they leave my skin looking fresh & clean.

These gentle, ultra soft cloths contain superior cleansing technology so effective it removes even waterproof mascara. With one step, it leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse. And it's gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers. Make your skin make-up free the easy way this Halloween & every day! Check out the entire line of fab Neutrogena Makeup Removers!



For More Information, Visit:
 Neutrogena on the web
 Neutrogena on Facebook
 Neutrogena on Twitter 
Dont forget to use #NeutrogenaFaceOff

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment