Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Quest Nutrition Now Brings You Protein Chips



Who says summer needs to end? Quest Nutrition has us savoring the smoky, backyard flavors all year long! There’s now a chip that keeps you healthy and guilt free like Quest Protein Chips. New from the makers of Quest Protein Bars. 



Quest Protein Chips have a smoky, backyard-BBQ flavor on a baked, savory chip. Bite into bold, BBQ flavor with a whopping 21g healthy protein and only 5g total carbs per bag with no soy!
Quest Protein Chips are a revolutionary high-protein, low-carb, gluten free chip, one that’s actually good for you! If BBQ isn’t your things, don’t fret, they come in three varieties – Sea Salt, Barbeque, and Sour Cream & Cheddar – in a personal-sized, 1-1/8 oz. (32 gram) bag, with other flavors and sizes to come. Quest Protein Chips are now available on the Quest website (www.QuestNutrition.com) and will be launching at retail later this summer.


For More Information, Visit: 
Quest Nutrition on the web
Quest Nutrition on Facebook
Quest Nutrition on Twitter


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment