Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sambazon: Organic Superfood Juices ~ Amazingly Nutritious!



When presented with the opportunity to review a Sambazon - the first thing that caught my eye was organic, next superfood, then all the amazing flavor combos. After my first sip I was in love! So delicious and super unique- unlike any other juice product I have tried. Every sip screams healthy goodness. Not a thin or sugary juice, and not a thick smoothie, Sambazon is the perfect balance of fruits, vegetables, superfoods, and some contain quinoa, soy, chia and more. Keep reading to learn more about this amazing product & amazing company!

I had the pleasure of trying quite a few of the fabulous Sambazon products and I am not quite sure which one is my favorite. The first one I tried was the Blended Breakfast. I loved it. Not too thick, but enough to be filling. I found this to be the perfect midmorning snack or a light breakfast for those days on the run. This blend contains chia, ancient grains, strawberry, banana and more. So good and so good for me.

The next variety that I got to try was the Protein: Chocolate + Almond + Coconu Milk. SO good and so convenient. Toss one in your gym bag, have for a late afternoon snack or perfect for a pre or post workout pick me up. Filled with good for you protein and healthy omegas that are heart healthy. The 8 grams of protein will keep you full and the entire bottle only contains 200 calories. This is the perfect quick breakfast. Rich & creamy without being chalky  - you can really tell that it contains fresh, real ingredients.

Loving the flavor & health benefits so much I knew I had to learn more about this fantastic beverage. When browsing their website I loved what I read about theSambazon company: They started Sambazon based on a philosophy called the Triple Bottom Line, which not only measures success economically, but also socially and environmentally. When a Triple Bottom Line business makes a profit, it’s a positive experience for everything and everyone involved, from the Brazilian Amazon Rainforest which provides 
amazing superfoods and botanicals, to the farmers who work the land and earn a healthy living, to their employees who translate this Amazon magic into next level products; and finally, to their customers who ultimately use these delicious powers to help further their own health and wellness missions.  They folks at Sambzaon feel that this is an awesome model of how businesses should operate and that with enough of them out there, then capitalism, in fact, can be a positive force for change and a major contributor to a sustainable future.

I loved every variety I had the pleasure of trying and highly recommend you give Sambazon a whirl. Other yummy varieties I think you will love are: Super Greens, Acai, and Energy Varieties, something for every taste - all healthy & all filled with organic, Non GMO, high quality superfoods. I found them at my local Sprouts stores and at Whole Foods. Find a store near you with the Sambazon store locator. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Sambazon on the web
Sambazon on Facebook
Sambazon on Twitter

 I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment