Thursday, October 9, 2014

Strogation: Stretch, Yoga, Meditation featuring Larysa DiDio



Strogation
Larysa DiDio,  2014

This dvd contains a 5, 10, and a 30 minute routine. Each workout is comprised of stretch, yoga, and meditation in a flowing routine. Larysa works out with 2 background exercisers, all performing varying levels of intensity. You wont need any equipment for these routines.

Exercises include: warrior, inner thigh stretch, tree pose, chair, IT band stretch, side garland, side stretch, plank, low runners lunge, childs pose, kneeling hip flexor stretch, figure 4 pigeon, figure 4 hamstring stretch, cobra, cat cow, bird dog, wide angle scorpion, scorpion, boat, single leg bridge, and concludes with meditation.

Done following Larysa the routine is low intermediate. I like that there is a beginner and a more advanced modifier. The routines flow very well and I really enjoyed the stretching interspersed with the yoga moves. Larysa provides great form pointers. I received this dvd to review.

More Information, Visit: 
Strogation on the web
Strogation on Facebook
Strogation on Twitter
Strogation on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment