Thursday, October 23, 2014

Taste of Nature Bars: REAL Ingredients You Can See & Taste!

I recently had the pleasure of reviewing Taste of Nature snack bars. The taste of real fruit & nuts is amazing. You’ll get all the good stuff you want, such as high fiber and healthy carbohydrates, without the stuff you don’t want, like additives, artificial flavors and fillers.Taste of Nature is 100% certified organic, Non-GMO project certified and Gluten Free - making them healthy & delicious. They are made with the very best ingredients the world has to offer. And yes, they taste as good as they look! Keep reading to learn more. 


With a ton of AMAZING flavors, there is a great tasting bar for all of your busy days. Keep one in your gym bag for a healthy snack or for a quick light meal. I keep them in my desk drawer to keep me away from the vending machine. They satisfy both sweet & savory cravings and they are packed with protein & fiber to keep you full. I love love love that you can literally see all of the ingredients in the bar! They taste fresh & amazing, like real fruit & nuts. LOVE every variety I have had the pleasure of reviewing. 



Taste of Nature, has newly launched in the U.S. these amazing bars that are under 200 calories! Even better they guarantee they are: 

---100% organic
---non-GMO project certified
---certified vegan 
---certified gluten-free
---low glycemic index
---AND pack a ton of taste: California Almond Valley, Canadian Maple, Himalayan Goji Summit, Persian Pomegranate Garden and more.


With these bars, there is nothing to hide – you can literally see all of the wholesome nuts, dried fruits and grains you are eating. The taste is apparent as is the nutritional punch! I love every variety I have had the pleasure of trying and will definitely be getting more of these! Great for the whole family and dont forget the amazing taste of real fruit & nuts. 


For More Information, Visit: 
Taste of Nature on the web
Taste of Nature on Facebook


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment