Monday, December 1, 2014

Gaiam's Petal Back Racer Tank: Fashion Meets Function!


We all love our Gaiam fitness dvds (The FIRM, Jillian Michaels, and so many more) but dont forget about all of Gaiams super cute, super functional workout wear. I had the pleasure of reviewing their Petal Back Racer Tank. This fun, flattering tank has an on-trend cowl neckline, integrated shelf bra with removable cups and back panels designed to help you extend your reach. Mesh back inserts for zoned cooling.

I really love this top becuase it is super unique- I have nothing else like it! From the bright shade of turquoise to the super cute cut and dont forget the fun print, this top will surely catch eyes. I love the fit and cant get over the super cute, super flattering style. It fits me wonderfully and the bra inserts make this an excellent workout top. I have used it for indoor workouts and outdoor jogs and was supported and looking sporty the whole time.

The fabric is breathable and fast drying so you wont feel stuffy and wet while getting your sweat on. Of course this top is perfect for your workouts but it is also cute & stylish enough to wear out and about. Have to run an errand after the gym? No problem, youll be sporting this high fashion top and looking great! 


I am always impressed by Gaiam's quality craftsmanship, high performance fabric and long lasting apparel and this will serve you and your workouts well for years to come. I love the cut out back panels, which are more than just fashionable - they are also functional and allow a nice breeze and some cooling action. The fabric is super soft and doesnt irritate or rub anything wrong while youre on the move.


Check out all of the Gaiam workout wear this holiday season to find yourself and all your fitness friends & family something that will serve them and their health well. Wear them to workout, wear them to run errands or lounge in the house in comfort. Gaiam is always on my holiday shopping list as they offer so many fun & fit items for everyone on my shopping list. 


For More Information:
Visit the Gaiam website
Like Gaiam on Facebook
Follow Gaiam  on Twitter
Subscribe to the Gaiam YouTube channel

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment