Saturday, December 6, 2014

Just The Wine: Remove the Sulfates, Remove the Hangover, KEEP the taste!


Looking for a gift for the person that has it all this holiday season? Look no further than Just The Wine. Reduce the wine hangover this holiday season and reduce the nasty sulfites in your wine. I enjoy a glass (or a few teehee) of wine from time to time but do not enjoy that red wine hangover. With Just The Wine. I can reduce the sulfites that cause the hangover and not alter the taste of a nice glass of vino. We all know sulfites are not good for us but I did not know there was a way to reduce them in our wine, easily and without changing the flavor. 


Funny enough the very day Just The Wine reached out to me about this product, I was suffering from a SEVERE red wine hangover. We had gone to a wine tasing for 4 but only 2 of us were drinking, so me & my gal pal, being the team players that we are, went ahead and took one for the team. It was a lot of fun that day but oh the hangover we had the next day. It was awful, when I got the email from Just the Wine about this fab product I JUMPED at the chance& was wishing I had Just The Wine the day prior while I enjoyed my wine tasting for 2....

It works great and you cannot taste it at all. You do not have to worry about altering the taste in any way. Just the Wine  adjusts the levels of free sulfites to the desired concentration. Just the Wine drops combine with the free sulfites and when bound both the free sulfites and just the wine drops become neutral.  This is why you cannot taste the drops and the wine’s natural flavor is unaffected. 



A great gift for the health conscience, the wine lovers, or both like me, on your gift list this season. Reduce the nasty sulfites, and reduce that hangover with  Just the Wine


For More Information, Visit: 
Just the Wine on the Web
Just the Wine on Facebook
Just the Wine on Twitter


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment