Monday, December 8, 2014

Lorna Jane Active Living: Gilbert AZ Launch Party




Do you have a Lorna Jane store near you? We just got one on in Gilbert, AZ and I had the absolute pleasure of visiting their opening. Let me tell you if you have  a store near you RUN and check it out!!! It is amazing! They have the absolute CUTEST and most stylish UNIQUE workout clothes I have ever seen. SUCH a selection of fab bright colors, flattering fits, and super unique tops, bottoms, accessories, and more. Seriously check them out online and head to a store if you have one local. If you want to really please a fitness fan on your shopping list this holiday season- shop Lorna Jane!! They have so many fab choices, you will have an easy time finding something she will love.


The bright colors and fun styles caught my eye and they had a nice selection of tanks & shirts with fun workout sayings. Let me just tell you I had a VERY hard time deciding what I was going to get. I tried on quite a few pieces and they were all so so cute and fit so well. Here is what I decided on: The Slam Dunk Excel Tank. The mesh panels are super breezy and I LOVE this top!


Here are a few of the fav items I tried on. The colors are bright and the fit is great. The pants all fit like a glove, no muffin top, accessory pockets, and flattering cuts. The tops were amazingly cute and super unique. I love the side cutout of the green one  for extra airflow (its hot here, almost year round) and my side tattoos can actually be visible in this top. The pink says "perfectly real" LOVE that! And the black has the pink patterned built in bra. The bra was super comfy and soft but was strong enough for high impact workouts.


They actually have a workout studio in their store!!! Yes really. There was a fun FREE drum stick workout going on while I was shopping. The studio was spacious and the class looked amazingly fun. I will def be attending a live class soon. Check out a store near you and find a live free class!


For More Information, Visit: 
Lorna Jane on the web
Lorna Jane on Facebook
Lorna Jane on Twitter

 I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment