Tuesday, December 9, 2014

REVIEW: ULTIMATUM Purple Workout

ULTIMATUM Purple Workout
Lindsi Webb Sanor, 2014

Lindsi leads this 31 minute kickboxing workout alone in a gym studio. You wont need any equipment for this workout. This DVD also includes a 15 minute stretch routine. 

After a warmup & stretch, exercises include boxers shuffle, kick series, jab series adding knee pulls, hook & duck, hi lo jabs, side kick & punch, torso twist & blocks, torso twist & cross, and a short stretch. Lindsi keeps you moving and the pace is fast so you really work up a sweat. 

This is  a solid to high intermediate cardio workout. Lindsi provides great cuing , form pointers, and motivation. The combos are athletic and pretty easy to follow. This is a fun routine that will get your heartrate up without a ton of impact. I received this DVD to review. 


For More Information, Visit:
Read all off my ULTIMATUM Reviews 
ULTIMATUM on the web
ULTIMATUM on Facebook 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment