Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tiger Tail: Makes Your Muscles Say Woo Hoo!


If you not tried a Tiger Tail - you are MISSING OUT!!! I have tried many many massage rollers and have to say that Tiger Tail is my absolute fav!! This is a must on your shopping list this holiday season. Perfect for anyone that has sore muscles, hits the gym hard, sits at a desk all day, those with muscle tightness or cramps, and those with tense necks, backs, and more. The Tiger Tail is SO easy to use! You can literally sit and watch TV or sit at the computer and roll it over a sore or stiff muscle and feel instant relief. You dont have to get on the floor or lug out big equipment to use it! Pro teams are often photographed using Tiger Tail in their pre-game stretching programs as part of their injury prevention strategies.


I have a multitude of tight, stiff muscle complaints and have been using my Tiger Tail on them all! I can literally watch a TV program or a YouTube video and massage away my aches & pains from the comfort of any chair or couch. I work hard and the hit the gym or street hard and when Im done I dont want to spend another hour on the floor rolling out my muscles, its my time to be lazy and with Tiger Tail I can relax in front of the computer or TV and massage the kinks out. Multi-tasking at its finest!!!

Running season is in full force right now in sunny AZ and for the week leading up to my little races I use my Tiger Tail on my calves to get those cramps & stiffness out of them to ensure I am at my peak for my race. I have neck & hip pain all the time and love rolling the Tiger Tail over the stiff and sore areas for instant relief.

I can think of a lot of office workers that can use this for those tense shoulders and neck. A gift that is great for so many types of people I can def see a few ending up in my shopping cart this Christmas. Seriously, give it a try & I know you will fall in love.  Everyone that has tried mine has loved it and I can bet you will too. Check them out. Its a great gift for the person that has it all


For More Information, Visit: 
Tiger Tail on the web
Tiger Tail on Facebook
Tiger Tail on Twitter
Tiger Tail on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment