Thursday, January 29, 2015

Shout Out! Fusion-Wrap Exercise Belt


If you are looking for an exercise or running belt that is both cute & totally functional, look no further than Fusion-Wrap  the Anti-Fanny Pack! I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to review an awesome Fusion Wrap Exercise Belt & I love it! It is very sleek and fits right over your pants or shorts, it is super convenient and most important: totally functional. The Fusion Wrap is available in a ton of cute colors, seriously they have some super fun designs. Choose black to blend with your yoga pants or choose a fun color or print to dress up a boring workout outfit. The Fusion Belt is perfect for going on a run or running errand around town. Perfect for wearing to the gym so you dont have to mess with a locker or cubby where your phone, card, cash, & keys are not so secure. I highly recommend Fusion Wraps to anyone who is active and wants to have their belongings securely on them.

I like to have my card, key, phone, chapstick, and a tissue on hand when doing a run - particularly a long run so a good running belt is a must have. The Fusion Wrap has a zipper so you can easily remove it or put it on. The two zippered pouches ensure your belongings stay secure but are easy to access while on the go.



The Fusion Wrap is also perfect for travel. Keep your passport and cash safe and out of sight. You can easily wear the Fusion Belt comfortably under your pants/ shirt for out of sight storage of all your personal possessions. Fusion Wraps are available in sizes 0-22 and in mens, womens, and childrens sizes. Seriously something for everyone on your list! I love so many of the fun patterns, see above black, pink camo, and army print camo and check out these fun prints below:



For More Information, Visit: 
Fusion-Wrap on the web
Fusion-Wrap on Facebook
Fusion-Wrap on Twitter
Fusion-Wrap on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment