Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wholly Wholesome Gluten Free & Organic Baked Goods!



If you are eating gluten free or organic you must check out Wholly Wholesome! Their baked goods are not only delicious, they are healthy indulgences. Their yummy products are also certified Kosher and Yoshon, and of course they also offer gluten free products! They offer a big line of ready to bake pies, ready to bake cakes, pizza dough balls and a variety of other healthy baked goods. They are available at my local Fry's and also at Whole Foods. Keep reading to learn all about their amazing products.


As you know I love eating organic when I can and baked goods can be hard to come by in organic- until now! Wholly Wholesome is proud to offer a selection of organic baked goods with gluten free, kosher and yoshon certifications all while keeping an amazing taste. They are on a mission to make desserts that meet the ingredients standards of the natural food consumer - and the taste standards of everyone. They are husband, and kid approved in my house. YUM. We enjoyed the Wholly Wholesome Apple Pie that we had the opportunity to try. 

Why I love Wholly Wholesome Baked Goods:
Wholly Wholesome are Without: Artificial Flavors, Colors, Preservatives or Additives • Hydrogenated Fats, Oils or Trans Fatty Acids • Conventionally Refined Sugars or Synthetic Sweeteners • Bleached or Bromated Flours • Irradiated Ingredients

Did you know that May is Celiac Awareness Month? Wholly Wholesome brings you a large line of gluten free products that are delicious and will not upset your stomach if you are gluten sensitive. Wholly Wholesome's gluten free options are perfect for the month of May and when you try their yummy products- you will def want to continue to buy them as a staple in your home. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Wholly Wholesome on the web
Wholly Wholesome on Facebook
Wholly Wholesome on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment