Saturday, May 23, 2015

Ice Cream 5K & Kids 1/2 Mile Run

Did the Ice Cream Race a few weeks ago- great race. The kids 1/2 mile was cute. My niece did that & then I did the 5k. The weather was great- which is nice this time of year. It could have been 5billion degrees out by now. Heres some pics 

my race collage

The kids group waiting to start. My niece front & center ready to go!

me crossing the finish line

we got race medals! And the shirts are cute that came with as well 

my oldest niece joined the little one at the end :) so cute
not my best time but definitely not my worst! Not too bad

For More Information, Visit me on: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu of Us Twitter

Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment