Friday, July 3, 2015

Introducing Mamma Chia Granola, Mamma Chia Squeeze Pouches, and Mamma Chia Vitality Drink!


Introducing Mamma Chia - THE company that I think if when I think of chia seeds. They make an awesome drink for health-conscious souls seeking an extra dose of vitality! Mamma Chia is the undeniable drink of choice for anyone looking to get the most nutrional bang for you buck in a delicious drink. Infused with ancient wisdom and powered by one of the world’s healthiest whole foods, Mamma Chia provides sustained energy to power your soul’s purpose. Organic ingredients and full of omega-3's - Mamma Chia really is a super food power house! They make these fab Chia Squeeze pouches, that are amazingly yummy and even my 8 year old niece loves them. AND they now have a delicious, super nutritious Granola Clusters.


The granola tastes amazing, keeps me full all morning long and comes in a variety of flavors. The granola clusters are made of organic chia seeds, high quality gluten free, organic whole grains, fruits and nuts! It is packed with 10 grams of protein (soy free & dairy free!), packed with omega 3's, and is high in fiber. I love that it is non-GMO! It is available in Wild Blueberry Clusters Vanilla Almond Clusters, and Cinnamon Pecan Clusters. They all taste great but I think my favorite is the Cinnamon Pecan - soo good! They are all great on yogurt, in parfaits, in trailmix, straight out of the bag, and of course as your breakfast cereal with a little of your favorite milk.

Mamma Chia drinks contain chia seeds that offer a complete nutritional profile of omega-3, balanced dietary fiber, complete protein, antioxidants and minerals. Unlike flaxseed, they do not need to be ground in order to absorb the nutritional benefits. Chia really is one of the world’s healthiest whole foods!

Mamma Chia is available in these delicious flavors: Blackberry Hibiscus – Cherry Lime – Cranberry Lemonade – Raspberry Passion -Coconut Mango – Kiwi Lime – Guava Mamma –and  Grapefruit Ginger. My absolute favorite is the Coconunt Mango- seriously amazing! Made me want to sip it while lying on a tropical island. I also had the pleasure of sampling the Blackberry Hisbiscus- and it too was amazing. I loved the fruity flavor that was not too sweet or overpowering but perfectly balanced to create a delicious mid-afternoon pick me up.


Squeeze some natural vitality and powerful nutrients into your day! Great for kids & adults and are perfect for on the go. Keep one handy at work for a nutritious snack when you dont have time to leave your desk. They are made of organic chia seeds. delicious fruits and yummy vegetables! They are very healthy, high in Omega-3s, protein, and full of fiber. They are available in Apple CinnamonBlackberry BlissGreen MagicMango CoconutStrawberry Banana. and Wild Raspberry.
For More Information, Visit:
The Mamma Chia Website
Mamma Chia on Facebook
Mamma Chia on Twitter
Mamma Chia on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment