Thursday, August 27, 2015

Kohl's Launches the Gaiam Athleisure Collection


Looking for a one stop shop to get your back to school shopping done? Look no further than Kohl's  - they have everything you need to get your householdback to school in fashion without breaking the bank. I am super excited to tell you about the Gaiam Athleisure Collection recently launched at Kohl's. If you are looking for a versatile line of clothing that you can wear from the gym to the store & more- look no further than Kohl's & the Gaiam Athleisure Collection. I love Gaiam and I love Kohl's so I was way excited to see this new line. Gaiam always delivers a great fit, unique styles, and quality pieces that will last you! Keep reading to see a few of my favorite pieces. 
Go from algebra to gym class with this fab Gaiam long-sleeved tee. Great for wearing all day when the cooler fall weather hits us. Great for a bike ride around campus, and of course great for an early morning run. I love the soft-touch fabric, shirred details, tag-free design, scoopneck, and the great long sleeves for all my outdoor workouts. The top comes in a few fab colors and fits great. It is semi-fitted so nice & flowing without being baggy. It is perfect for fall & back to school because it will keep you covered without over-heating you. 


LOVE LOVE LOVE this skirt - great for a jog and great for every day wear. It is ideal for layering, this women's Gaiam Karma skirt offers all-day wearability. It is also great for a day on the beach or by the pool. It is made of French terry fabric and has 2-pockets. It is 14-in. approximate length and has a drawstring elastic waistband. Super comfy and super cute. I really love mine for summer wear! It comes in a variety of colors so you can mix & match to create some fun & unique styles all summer & fall! 




I am in love with the new line of active dresses! So unique & fun. Let your sense of style shine with this women's Gaiam dress. Great for a casual day around the house, in class, running errands, or playing tennis. Super comfy, made of soft-touch fabric and has a built-in shelf bra with removable cups - yay! The seams are anti-chafe and I love the strappy racerback design and scoopneck front. Available in some super cute colors & designs- you will find one you love.

Keep Kohl's in mind for all of your workout needs, from equipment, shoes, clothes, blenders, electronics, fitness equipment and so much more all at amazing prices!


For More Information, Visit: 
Kohl's Cares on the web
Kohl's on YouTube
Kohl's on Facebook
Kohl's on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment