Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Spark Naturals Essential Oils: Pure, Natural Essential Oils at a Low Price!


I have recently started using essential oils, well using them more, I always used a few here & there but I am really trying to focus on eliminating as many toxins from my life as I can. If you have looked at essential oils you know how expensive they can be. Enter Spark Naturals!!! My lifesaver. Spark Naturals provides only the finest quality, pure, & natural oils at a price that is much lower. Lower price and super high quality-YES PLEASE! You do need to be careful when buying your essential oils from discount sources as they may not be pure. Spark Naturals are pure & natural. I am so excited to share some fab recipes I have found that use my Spark Naturals Oils. 


At Spark Naturals their each oil, whether it is a component of a blend or a pure essential oil, is selected from the best geographic area in the world to cultivate and grow that particular plant or tree. Spark Naturals’ Essential Oil product line is made up of oils from just about every corner of the world. For instance, their lavender comes from France, their Eucalyptus from Australia, their Lemon oil is sourced from Italy, and Wild Orange is harvested in the Dominican Republic – to name just a few. Spark Naturals oils are the purest Essential Oils available, because they carefully and strategically source them.  Luxury products found at our prices are rare in the marketplace. They purchase each oil in large quantities to ensure lower pricing. Their exclusive agreements with the farmers, distilleries and cold press houses mean a cheaper, higher quality raw material and they pass those savings on to you. 


2 drops grapefruit, 2 drops lemon, 2 drops peppermint in one liter of water. These Spark Naturals oils are safe for consumption- be careful with other brands as not all are safe for consumption. 

Mix all ingredients & store in a small jar in a cool dry place. 




This works better than any other deodorant I have tried, including clinical strength and it contains no aluminum or other harmful toxins. Please note, some people have a sensitivity to baking soda so watch for that. I have not had any sensitivities to the baking soda and my skin is very sensitive. And I LOVE the smell of this! The coconut, lavender and tea tree combo is amazing
Mix all ingredients, you may have to melt your coconut oil-its a liquid almost year round here in the desert, so no melting was required for me. Pour into a recycled deodorant container (save your containers!) You can also use a glass jar. If you melted you will need to refrigerate until solid. Use essential oils sparingly until desired scent is reached. Hint: Melaleuca is tea tree oil 

I would recommend starting out with the Spark Naturals Essential 4 pack as it contains 4 of the most popular and useful oils. It contains generous 15ml bottles of each Lavender, Lemon, Melaleuca,  and Peppermint Another fab kit is their Spark Naturals Citrus Kit, 15ml bottles of each Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime & Wild Orange! Again super versatile oils that can be used for many many items! I had the pleasure of reviewing both of these kits and I love them both. I have found my essential oil supplier in Spark Naturals. How can you possibly top quality products at a great price? AND no expensive multilevel marketing price-ups like many of their competitors. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Spark Naturals on the web
Spark Naturals on Facebook
Spark Naturals on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment