Friday, October 2, 2015

Bettie Page Fitness: Total Body Strength & Cardio DVD Review


Tori Rodriguez, 2015

The instructor, Tori is a psychotherapist, certified Ayurvedic Health Coach and fitness expert who specializes in body-based techniques, including the approach she created called the Embodimental Method. She leads this 45 strength & cardio routine in a cute studio w photos of Bettie on the walls. The exercises in this routine are inspired by the poses Bettie chose in her photos. Tori works out w 2 backgrounders, each shoeing variations in intensity. You will need Dumbbells for this routine. There is an onscreen rep counter. A collectable photo insert is also included. 

There are 4 circuits and you perform each circuit 3 times. You perform 12-20 reps of each exercise. After a warmup exercises include squat wove rheas press, upper back fly, slow flying jacks, dip knee w single arm curl, French press, ploy lunge, narrow squat heel raise & upright row, push-ups, 90 degree hops, bicycle & fast bicycle, oblique crunches & pulses, reverse crunches, supine toe reaches, and a final stretch. 

I rate this a solid intermediate routine with some high int exercises mixed in. The pace is slow enough to use your heavier dumbbells. I really like tori as a lead and hope to see more from her in the future. This is a great, straight forward routine that hits all muscle groups & gets your heart pumping. Tori includes plenty of multi muscle moves that keep the HR up & also single side exercises to incorporate the core. The ladies all sport a cute rockabilly hairdo. I received this dvd to review. 



For More Information, Visit: 
Bettie Page Fitness on the web
BettiePage Fitness on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment