Saturday, October 10, 2015

BzzAgent Introduced me to Coca-Cola Life




We dont drink much soda in our house at all but sometimes DH really wants a soda and that is where Coca-Cola Life comes in. Life is a reduced-calorie Coca-Cola that is  sweetened with cane sugar and stevia leaf extract. This is a healthier and a great-tasting option instead of your normal cola. It contains only 60 calories per 8-oz. glass bottle! It is the first reduced-calorie sparkling beverage sweetened with cane sugar and stevia leaf extract for Coke and it has 35 percent fewer calories than other leading colas. All that with no HFCS and a lot less calories! 

Anyone trying to kick the soda habit should really check it out, tastes like your beloved Coca-Cola without the high fructose corn syrup and without all the calories.  I also like to use Coca-Cola Life at parties and as a mixer for adult beverages. It is available in super cute throw back glass bottles or in cans! Better than plastic thats for sure!


For More Information, Visit:
Coca-Cola on the Web 
The Bzzagent website

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment