Friday, January 15, 2016

REVIEW: Patricia Friberg Belly Beautiful Volume 3: Pre & Post Natal Pilates Barre Fusion


Belly Beautiful Volume 3: Pre & Post Natal Pilates Barre Fusion
Patricia Friberg, 2015

This 89 minute DVD contains 7 workout segments. Patricia performs the 1st trimester & post natal version while one backgrounder performs trimester 2 modifications and the other trimester 3. You will need a barre or chair, a stability ball, a small ball, and an exercise band for these routines.

The workout segments included on the DVD are: Pelvic Floor Activation - 4 min, Pre & Postnatal Barre Arm & Thigh - 26 Min, Pre & Postnatal Barre Back & Bottom - 17 Min, Stretch and Align Series - 10 Min, Postnatal Pilates - 17 min, Diastasis Recti - 3 Min, New Dad Bonus Series - 4 min, and Pre & Postnatal Q & A - 7 min.

Exercise samples include: pelvic floor work, breath work, plie series, calf pedals, squat & band pull, band rows & pull downs, plie & reach, band clean & press, toe points, demi lunges holding the barre, squat holds adding pedals, band lunges, tri kickbacks, and band bi curl variations

These routines are appropriate for all levels of pregnancy & also for post natal exercisers. Patricia is a very knowledgeable lead and provides great pointers & encouragement along the way. She encourages kegal work throughout the routine. I received this DVD to review.

For More Information:
Visit Patricia Friberg on the web
Follow Patricia on Twitter
Like Patricia Friberg on Facebook
Follow Patricia Friberg on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment