Saturday, February 6, 2016

2015 Wrap Up Category: Fitness Products I Cant Live Without




Through my blog, I am lucky enough to be able to review SO many fantastic products, new foods, workout DVDs, and more. I only review things I love - I dont accept reviews for items that I know wont be a good fit for me and my blog, and if I receive a product I dont like, I am honest about that and wont promote it on my blog. It is rare that that happens though, because like I said, I only accept review items that look like a good fit for my blog and my tastes & I research first. Having said all that - here is a list of some of my absolute favorite fitness products from 2015. My workout fav's post can be found here. It was hard to narrow it down, but these are things that I now continue to use in my household. I will link my original posts to each item so you can read more/ get more info if desired. In no particular order....



Play Again Now: I love post workout drinks but dont need/ want a big 12-20 oz beverage. I work out after work/ before dinner now & a big ol post workout drink just doesnt work for me so I love that you can just take a "shot" of this to help with my soreness. It is a little thick but its just a shot not a whole drink so worth it for me. No mixing either just one drink & go on with life.


Liquido & Tiffany Cruikshank Leggings: LOVE these! Super cute bright print and amazing fit. Great for working out -they stay put, no creeping up or sagging down. Also great for casual wear, so much more comfy than jeans and so much cuter. Great quality, these will last a long time. I wear them all the time. The fit is so much better than most other leggings I own.

BackJoy Trigger Point Massager: I also love their posture plus seat but this massager is the bomb! The whole family uses it. It feels so amazing & is easy to use. The shape makes it perfect for all body parts as it has multiple massage points on it. Must have for those sore & tired muscles from working out or just from life.

HumanX by Harbinger Compressor Knee Sleeve: LOVE this knee brace. Wear it all the time. Will get another one when this one wears out on me. It fits perfectly (availabel in multiple sizes) stays put and really keeps my knee pain free while working out. It is sleek and not bulky so I can wear it even under leggings for runs or workouts.


Visit Me On: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu on Twitter


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment