Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Element: Beginner Level Yoga Featuring Alanna Zabel DVD Review

Element: Beginner Level Yoga
Alanna Zabel, 2015

This DVD contains two 30 minute routines and a bonus guided meditation segment. Alanna works out alone in a beautiful green garden area in front of the Pacific Ocean. You wont need any equipment for these routines.

Foundations Program: After standing breath work poses include neck stretches, warrior 1 & 2, forward bend, tree, Mt pose, 1/2 plank, plannk, chest opener, down dog adding pedals & calf stretches, sphinx, cobra, and 5 min of corpse pose.

Slow Flow Program: You begin with seated breath work with positive affirmations and move into seated stretches, cat cow, down dog calf pedals, cobra, Mt. pose, side angle pose, chair, warrior 1, plank, childs pose, stretches, and 4 min in corpse pose.

These are beginner routines that are gentle and slower paced. You will hold all the poses longer as you arent flowing through them quickly, so great for starting to build up your strength. Alanna offers modification options such as using a block or strap, though she does not utilize during the routine. I received this DVD to review.


For More Information, Visit:
The Anchor Bay Website 
Anchor Bay on Twitter 
Element: The Mind Body Experience on Facebook on Amazon 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment